It’s mothers day coming up, so we all get a chance to show our love and appreciation for our mums, and what says that more from the heart, than something hand crafted just for her? And what mother doesn’t love the luxury of chocolate?
So here at The Taste Experience we are going to let you have something rather special, so you can treat your own mum this mothers day.
Our white chocolate mousse Oreo cheesecake with chocolate ganache is that rather special something, make your mother one of these and really show her how much you love her this march the 15th.
White chocolate mousse Oreo cheesecake with chocolate ganache
½ a pack of Oreo’s
1 tablespoon of melted butter
100gms of white chocolate
300ml of double cream
100gms of 75% dark chocolate
100gms of double cream
- Crush the Oreo’s and mix with the butter, and line the bottom of a 6” cake tray, place in fridge to chill
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over simmering water
- Whip the cream to ‘soft peaks’
- Once whipped mix a 1/3rd of the cream into the chocolate, then fold the cream/chocolate mixture lightly into the rest of the whipped cream
- Pour the mousse mixture onto the biscuit base and chill in fridge
- Melt the 75% chocolate and cream together and leave to cool slightly
- Pour over chilled mousse and chill again in the fridge
- Once set decorate with grated chocolate and mixed berries